0

Valentine's Day Poems And Poetry

Valentine's Day Poems And Poetries

Romantic love poems, Welcome to the space for poetry. You have mental romantic love, to enjoy poetry, and even can be transmitted in their greeting card for Valentine's Day to your lover and location. For your convenience, poetry is divided into different page. There is also a page for the works of the famous poet. And if you have a part of the poem to share with golbal community because do not hesitate to send it for publication in the free scrolling celebrations_at_Quotessync.blogspot.com, enjoy, remember to have!


Ball for love poetry:


Bullet Love poems:


Bullet poetry by the poet:


Bullet romantic poem:


Bullet Tagore poem:


We will wake up one morning in the spring,
I'm happy for the whole center,
However, muse and the eve of thought?
Then, the White House, we assume that you are leaving.
Spend the wind flowers and bay,
With Garth and I will our way
Wandering and Meads
Our very Joyance must Till
Finally break. Until we come
That day, the isolated house of God,
Solitaire in gray hill
Where did the sheep.
Day - Solitaire until it's time,
And praise and bliss prayer times,
Country comes with it.
We must comply with it for a while,
Sitting on the porch down
Torch and its image:
And placed on your white hand
Winning black pillars
From the distant India mine.
And to touch you with my hand approaches,
However, it is not affected. And your gown
Fair spring flowers cast adown
Your chest and your forehead.
It is assumed that the southwest wind
Your hair, I will join my cheek
As you sit, also can speak to
I also propose the kiss mayest hand
For very deep happiness.
Yes, for me as I turn my eyes.
Then the desire of the great sea
Approach is enow, all unheard of,
A stirred in our hearts,
And we finally we TWAIN, get up
And daffodils, humble
Feel your feet, have become not us
A crowned solitary day
Then Meads fade behind us,
And spring day "Gins is due to the absence
Once it is that, fresh hope.
However, we, TWAIN, grow more than happy
And, it does not go away
Low slope and covered with grass when
The Dieth pebbles in the sand:
Then we walk hand in hand
At the edge of the sea,
And I was tired most to you
Away if we were,
I have a desert drear space
The Twixt your lips and mine, O love!
Oh, my pleasure, my joy that!

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feed Back

 
Top