0

Miss You SMS

Miss You-quotessync



LoVe U, I mean that it needs the U
Kiss for U, I mean of U of luv
MSG for U, I miss U direction



u have seen my smile
When I met with you had I, because I was wearing my, D. the last time
Miss · U


In school, 1 hour = 60 Mintz, they told me to you
1 minutes 60 seconds] A =
However, they do not say to me, and never
One second you'm not 100 years = No.



I, when I was turning to see who did it, someone, whisper I heard your name, I think it is my heart that beats to tell "I Miss U" I I think, I've noticed, and I noticed is there one person.


I must be met in the hope
Immediately again, our absence to soft.



It also, we also it as is the last day that saw each other, it is our cause following, you probably want to get to meet the nearest first day, there is.



To Sometyms I, forget the greeting
Also, I forgot to answer To
I, I myself, givng the U JST time to accident


4getn U to, it is difficult to do
I UP2 U4gtn
I do not have a 4GT
We're GR8 NVR I 4GT2gether

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feed Back

 
Top