0

100 Reason Why I Love You

100 Reasons why i love you


Almost all land lovers, with special care and affection when you profess their love is when her this year. So why are lagging behind? Your more love, I go one step further to profess your love in a different style. I want your loved one feel special in your own custom style. You act as a decoy permanently from your beloved, held by most of the door what special features are as the reason for your favorite beloved revealed the reason for your beloved 100. Once you l 'have pointed out, you become convinced that shines when your beloved one core rule! So go ahead and began the conquest of the heart and soul of your lover.

i-love-you-quotessync

100 reasons:

I like your reason I think the frequently asked question. He presence of you, your smile, your eyes or we simply whenever you encounter solidarity we share, or there is a story. When I still we met, I forget that I want to tell you, I wonder why you seem to keep from getting lost. Because I do not know, here is that they contain only a portion of all reasons, some of the major reasons I will not be able to tell you all the reasons. But read on, I always go, please know that you still love you ...

I love you for the way, when I'm with you, I make you feel
you-make-me-laugh-quotessyncI love you how I smile
I love how you me always smiling
We stayed up late watching a movie, when you go to sleep with our feet in the face of the other on the couch, I love
I love the way your body feels next to me
Before I did, I found my soul mate, the love that you will die tomorrow
I like the way you look at me
I like that you respect me
I even you know everything about me, you like to always look like you do for me (I ha ... especially when rote! You hear lol..did was !!!)

how-adorable-you-quotessyncI love the way you love me
I love the way you love
I you are or adorable
I love your touch
I like the way that I love you trivial to you, I think they are fat
I love the sparkle in your eyes
I love to cuddle with you.
When I smile ....... or in your arms ... etc. I is on your chest, our bodies, love how to connect like a puzzle .... or next to you



I love you for the way, when I'm with you, I make you feel
We, the same music, I like the way love
same-music-quotessync
I love your humor
We, the same music, I like the way love
We like how to complete the thought of another
I love your eyes
I love your smile
I like the way I see through your eyes my
We like to grow old together
I love that you're my best friend in the world, is always
We stay when hanging out with each other only to the other only the second half, I love it.



everything-been-perfect-quotessync
I love that you're my best friend in the world, is always
We stay when hanging out with each other only to the other only the second half, I love it.
We like how to communicate (verbal and nonverbal)
I like that you listen to what I say
I love you teach what you feel
Before going to bed, the love I have is the last voice heard
I when you wake up, I like the fact that he first voice you hear
Me, if the day you came into my life, everything is perfect, love
I like the way you complete me


I like the way you push disturb my hair
you-always-by-my-side-quotessyncI love you so caressing my face
I love the way you kiss my neck
I like the way is, you are always aware of being there when you need to say that I
Because I enjoy watching the UFC, I love to see the smile ... UFC and you
I love your generous nature
I like your outgoing personality
I love your attention



you-understand-what-i-need-quotessync
I love your laugh
I like your warmth and kindness
I love the love that you spend time with me
Just in a few points ... lol ... and tickles your love
I like the way that looks like you always know what I need
I love how you make me laugh
We like how the end of the other text
I like the fact that I will not abandon you never
I love you can not mean that you imagine a day without you in my life
When I have my dream life partner, the only person I can see is how I love you

love-your-voice-quotessync
I love your attention
I love your kindness
I like the way you deal with my friend
I like the way your voice sounds on the phone
I like the way your voice whisper in my ear his
I, our love of romance to feels like the perfect romantic movie
I like the way you protect, defend me




you-take-my-breath-away-quotessync
I love your intelligence
I like your passion for life
Every time I look at you, you love how Take My Breath Away
I like the way thanks to God to bring the wonderful someone as much as you in my life everyday
Me, my heart when you came to love how to skip a beat
I to show your affection for me, like the method
I love inspiring way you are to me more than I
I just love the way you are
I like the way you look when you are asleep



I love our life together
love-our-life-together-quotessyncI love the way you take the time to thank me for doing things every day
I love your strength of character
I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing things every day
I love your confidence
I love your ability to improve the way I feel when the time is difficult
When I disable the track, how I love you support me




want-to-be-quotessync
I love your openness to try new things
I love your ability to talk things
Like your courage for me, it's your
I love your greatness
I like the fact that you wanna be with me
I love you for you
I take the time like you, how much I love looking at me or you love me
I love your body
I take the time like you, how much I love looking at me or you love me



I like the fact that you have a poisoning of the film in the same way that I
love-my-cooking-quotessyncI love life with you
I love to love you live with me
I when we are a public place, like the way that is not afraid to show your affection
I (laughter, so you're stuck with me, good thing is, there), you love love my kitchen
I like how you to our care
I love your way with words





special-moments-quotessyncI like to call me your "baby"
We like the special moment to share
I love your competitiveness
I like the surprise that you do for me
Because I make you happy, or I would love anything
I love will do for you to make me happy
I love being in you that you are in the right here with me when nobody with me I still how you feel
I like the way you and I can not endanger yourself



Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feed Back

 
Top