0

Propose Sms For Valentine's Day 

Propose Sms For Valentine's Day

Like go depending on the day, my feelings, strongly,
It in order to be UR arm, I can not wait long.
Look at my eyes, u'll it turned out to be true,
U Day & Night my thought R


In particular, there is a great thing for both of soul
In order to feel that they are participating ...
I will continue to strengthen each other ...
Also, I have each other in the memory of the silencer startle.
Once trash so in a lifetime of memories


I have never seen such a sweet face
And, I was standing in front.
My heart has left the place of residence
Then, it is impossible you come back.
Please be with me forever.



ever..lets ur LUV, LUV U, such as the wings of UR When fly in LUV gives wings to wait after the UR of ND LUV has wants to stay in the United States

U is, you will be able to hide felt the U pain
And, other people make you believe that you will be able to advance the DAT in the U!
However, UU U still DAT D D1 is it is always to select the slope of the painful and 1 D LUV refused the truth!


Plz have my stay 4ever's spirit ...........
Take my hand, it is possible that you will be together ...
Until you release the sky is, it is possible to fly ...
Everyone show our love

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feed Back

 
Top