0

Love Quotes And Sayings

Famous Love Quotes For Valentine's Day


"When you love someone, start wishes of all stored spell."


"This is as long as it is your time, love will follow you like a cruise missile."


"It is, selecting a love, oh if you can call mine, you art every day my Valentine!"


. "I love it, first take you from surprise, but it is like swallowing hot chocolate before it cools, keeps you warm for a long time." -


"Nothing True love begins when it is not wanted in return."


"It confounds all notion of time: first memory, the last of all cells to destroy fear love is eternal emblem."


"After Love is blind, you have lived for a long time, you, you'll need to get used to some of the specific location."


"Love is counting the years ... but it's not a problem to do a number of years."


"I love the world will never go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile."


"When I think about romance, my mind runs to come to my last thing a weapon, BBW is an infant. Cupid is that you do not understand why it was chosen for the representative Valentine's Day. "


In someone just because they do not like you, "you love them so, they do not mean he does not love you All they have. "


"Love is a rose without reason given beautiful bright red."


"The love of predictability;. Just withered in its essence and surprise surprise, secular prisoners takes passion, make love lose it forever. "


"If love is not madness, it is not love."


"For you see, I love to you every day, now less tomorrow than today."


"Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs."


"The time I spend with you, a garden with a sort of perfume as I dark dusk, and it seems at the time of the fountain of the song. You and you come from. I feel that I live, While making the other person is said have seen angels, and I look at you pretty art. "


"What the mind can never be accidentally given ... it will be retained in the minds of others."


"It flows, but love the time with the increase is endless, it is like a river!"


. "True love, the eternal infinite, and always like it at Zu violent demonstration, equals pure. He is still young in spirit, seen in the white hair"


For those who rejoice is "time for those who mourn too short, for those who fear too long, it is too slow for those who wait too SWIFT, for those who love, time is eternity."


"Love is a hard rock between two people, can not be torn."


"I love the depth and breadth and height that can be reached is my soul."


"Love to unlock the door, opens a window that did not have before."


"Love is happiness given back and forth."

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feed Back

 
Top