0

I Love You SMS For Valentine's Day



If U if necessary I, if I was Mr., if you have an application, 4ever's I U is, say have my answer to love you, the answer to your question seek the U you have how are seeking U value, and leave, the answer is.



I always the .... love and fell several times for you. Well, what happened to my love again.



You what the best and most beautiful when viewed in the world can not be affected - they must have felt in my heart. Like my love for you.



If I had a single flower for every time you think of you, I will be able to walk forever in my garden of love.




You will find the praise
You have been respected
You will find thanks
Most of all, I can help you find love
I love all of you their existence and
And, I will be always!


Love is like a war ...
Easy to start ...
It ends it is difficult ...
It is impossible to forget


I hope you are finally understanding,
I it followed you in the rigidity of love
Is not only, you'r because, my daughter,
You are my best friend



Girl: I always be called your Why
? Boy situation Facebook is: Facebook is keep asking me
.
.
My heart. Is this? n It is honestly.
You do not say U complain ..!



u is should forget but, u is like a way that does not how to allow
u can not hear method, u will understand how
Does not see what U, how u it does not feel all the evil that cling How U & U to go.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feed Back

 
Top